Find Bag Making Machine, Plastic Bag Machine , Paper Bag Machine on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Home > Products > Bag Making Machine > Computer control rolling T-shirt & flat bag making machine

Computer control rolling T-shirt & flat bag making machine

Product Description

Computer control rolling T-shirt & flat Bag Making Machine

The high and low densiy polyethylene film bags produced by the machine are applied to shopping in the supermarkets,shops and markets.

 Performance and Characteristics:

 

1.The whole machine adopts microcomputer control and material-pulling by stepping motor(Servomotor control system can also be selected and equipped).

2.This machine, a special-designed point-cut rolling dual-purpose for flat & T-shirt bag

3.Automatic counting and set able counting alarm.

4.Automatic constant temperature makes the sealing of bag opening firm and smooth.

5.The step(servo) setting length system reduce the sealing-cutting dimensions errors,and the installation of photoelectric eyes track help make the position of figure of printing bags accurate.

6.The computer numerical control can be selected to adjust the length of bag.

7.The machine will automatically stop and sound a warning if there is something wrong with the printing bags.

 Material processed:

HDPE/LDPE/LLDPE (as per the quality and usage of the film)

Main technical varialbles:

 

Model of machine

500

600

700

800

Max.bag-making width

400mm

500mm

600mm

700mm

Max.bag-making length

1200mm

1200mm

1200mm

1200mm

Bag-making length

0.008-0.10mm

0.008-0.10mm

0.008-0.10mm

0.008-0.10mm

Bag-making speed

40-120pcs/min

40-120pcs/min

40-120pcs/min

40-120pcs/min

Moto power

1.1kw

1.1kw

1.5kw

1.5kw

Electric heating power

1.2kw

1.6kw

2kw

2.2kw

Machinery dimensions

3300×1100×1500

3300×1200×1500

3300×1300×1500

3300×1400×1500

Machinery weight

800kg

850kg

900kg

1000kg

Packing dimensions

3300×940×1600

3300×1040×1600

3300×1140×1600

3300×1240×1600

Packing weight

1000kg

1060kg

1180kg

1220kg

 




Company Information

 

ABOUT US:

Ruian Ao’xiang Packaging Machinery Co.,ltd., founded in 2008, is located in the China packaging machinery City – Rui’an, Zhejiang Province. We are a professional plastic packaging machinery enterprise with high science and technology. Our main products are multi-layer co-extrusion film blowing machines, stretch film machines and rewinder machine, which are sold all over the world, such as America, Mexico,Argentina,Poland,Russia, India,Turkey, Iran,Vietnam, Thailand upto more than 50 country. Multi-layer co-extrusion Film Blowing Machine is the top exporting in China every year, and gets good comments from customers.

Our company has got the ISO9001 international quality management system and also EU. CE product certification. With “integrity, quality, service, innovation”, we always improve and innovate the technology to get the best service and the most reliable, competitive machine. We occupied the most part of packaging machinery market so that our products become internationalization and globalization in near future!

Packaging & Shipping

 

Regarding your request, we are pleased to submit the delivery and packaging information as below:

 

Deliver time

l50 days after receiving deposit (different type machine have different delivery time)

Payment

lTT (Prepaid 30% deposit, the remaining 70% pay the balance before shipment.)

Guarantee:

lTechnical requirements for on-demand manufacturing, supplier of the machinery quality is guaranteed for one year, attributable to product quality problems within the warranty period(one year), the supplier, is damage caused by improper operation by the consumer risk.

Technical

services:

We will teach your staff to learn all the operation instruction in our factory if needed,

This operation is easy to learn and only 1 person is enough to control!

If need our engineer go to your country or teach and install, the flight fee, the living fee, engineer salary(100USD/day) should be in charge by buyer

Packaging

Packing with stretch film and easy damage parts in box.

contact

                              

 

 

 

 

Contact us if you need more details on Nylon Bag Making Machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Carry Bag Making Machine、Pp Woven Bag Making Machine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Bag Making Machine

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters